Monday, August 31, 2009

Finn's Party

my buddy finn had his first birthday party while i was up in san jose. i got to see some of my buddies finn, tyler, and evan. i even met a new friend too, joe. happy birthday finn! love, logan

finn and me playing with his toys
me and tyler (he's a year older than me and i sort of idolize him)
my mommy with dear friends from high school
evan and jen, teresa and finn,
dawn and tyler, and mommy and me!
we found some sticks
getting into mischief
finn had a pinata. daddy is helping me get toys
having a serious conversation with my new friend, joe
(he's married to mommy's dear friend laura)
tyler, me and finn playing
finn and me with our daddies
mommy and finn's mommy have been friends since 1st grade.
i hope to be a life long friend with finn too. he's cool.

finn is coming to visit me at the end of september. i am very excited to show him my toys and play with him at my house! i can't wait finn! see you soon!

No comments: